Dryer Vent Cleaning
Preventing residential and commercial fires often starts somewhere many people forget about—the dryer. 14,000+ dryer fires are reported yearly with $191 million in annual property damage and at least 30 lives taken each year. The professionals at Air Essential Duct Cleaning can perform detailed dryer vent cleanings to remove lint build-up from your vents and maximize energy efficiency.
Why Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning?
Professional dryer vent cleaning is great for both your home and your clothes dryer. It offers a host of benefits, including:
- Better Air Quality: Clean, properly-maintained dryer vent systems make sure that all excess water and humidity are removed from the clothes in your dryer and put outside of your home. Dryer vent systems with a great deal of lint and built-up will hold onto extra water, which can lead to mold and mildew.
- Reduce Your Fire Risk: Most dryer fires occur because of excess lint in the dryer and the ventilation system surrounding it. Lint stops hot air from flowing out of the dryer, which leads to higher temperatures. At a certain point, the excessive heat and the lint can lead to a fire.
- Greater Energy Efficiency: If you have build-up in your dryer vents, your dryer is working overtime to push air past it. By removing blockage, your dryer won’t need to work as hard to keep things dry, which will shave money off of your energy bills each month.
- Extend Your Dryer’s Lifespan: Since your dryer won’t be working so hard to keep up, it will stay in great shape for longer.
We utilize the Rotobrush BrushBeast air duct cleaning machine to give your dryer vents a powerful clean. This system is manufactured specifically to remove every level of build-up, from a small amount at a maintenance visit to a large amount of dryer lint in a commercial facility. The Rotobrush BrushBeast can also be used in numerous types of air ducts, including flexible ducts.
Dryer Vent Lint Alert Systems
We also install dryer vent lint safety alarm systems. These systems use advanced digital pressure sensors to detect minute changes in airflow without impacting the performance of your dryer system. After your exhaust system starts to become negatively impacted by dryer lint, LED lights will determine the status and you will be alerted with an alarm. With the LintAlert, you’ll know when your laundry is done, how much energy you are saving, and you’ll get alerts before problems become a danger. Leak sensors add-ons can be installed to detect any flooding in the area as well.
How Can You Tell That Your Dryer Needs a Dryer Vent Cleaning?
If you notice any of the following signs, your dryer is probably dealing with build-up:
- Clothes, particularly heavy items like bath towels or denim, are left damp after a complete dryer cycle
- Your dryer is very hot to the touch during or after a cycle
- Your dryer is auto-shutting off before a cycle completes
Dryer Vent Cleaning from Air Essential
Air Essential Duct Cleaning is a company that believes in giving back where it counts. We work hard to give you comfort back in your home and efficiency back in your work place. Air Essential Duct Cleaning offers a comprehensive range of air duct cleaning and air purification services to residential and commercial clients throughout the greater Baltimore area. Our AirCare certified technicians can quickly and expertly meet your needs, all while providing top-notch customer service. We are a family owned and operated business dedicated to making your home a healthier place to live and your work area a healthier place to be. For more information on our services or to schedule a service, give us a call at 410-960-6135 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org